How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars At Home
7 Natural Remedies For A Smooth, Supple and Naturally Beautiful Skin Without The Need For Harsh Chemicals.
If you want to discover how to get rid of acne scars, you’re not alone. There are actually many people with acne problems who experienced the problem of scars.
Acne scars are usually formed when pimples are squeezed or plucked at. Some people with acne think that picking at their pimples is a good idea to get rid of them fast but the problem is once they do that, they create a hole in their skin. The end result is scars are left and this is known as acne scarring and it’s pretty ugly. So it’s never recommended to pick at your pimples even if the temptation is high. You need to resist that urge before collateral damage is done. It’s better to let those pimples sit on your face and leave them to cure gradually with external and internal treatment. Plucking at your pimples is also bad as your hands might be dirty and this can invite bacteria in and worsen the condition.
If you want to learn how to get rid of acne scars, just keep in mind that there is no magic solution. The truth is it’s difficult to remove acne scars once they occur. Even if you do, it will take time and patience. Some people will have recourse to advanced treatments like dermabrasion, collagen injections or laser treatment so as you can see it’s a serious issue. While these treatments can be expensive, they are not guaranteed to work. There is still a risk.
But there are also other methods of treating acne scars which can be used as home remedies. These are natural methods and won’t cost you much and involve zero risks of compromising skin health Bulkemailsoft.com. You can make use of these home remedies for acne scars which consist of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbal extracts and they can help soothe those scars and with time reduce them. Completely eliminating acne scars is a big challenge depending on the severity. If the scars are mild, you can get better results with home remedies.
Here is a list of how to get rid of acne scars at home remedies.
- Creating homemade facial masks with oatmeal and basil. Boil the oatmeal till soft and crush it till it becomes a paste. Mix some crushed basil with it and apply to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes or so and wash with warm water after. Pat dry.
- Get some sandalwood powder mixed with rosewater to create a paste and apply to your face. Leave it on for a few minutes then wash away.
- Tomato face mask. You’ll need a tomato and honey. You can substitute honey for cucumber, yogurt, raw whipped egg whites, avocado, lemon juice, olive oil or lime juice. The lemon or lime juice can act as bleaching agents. Here are the steps. Cut the tomato in quarters and boil them till soft. Peel the skin off, scoop out the seeds and mash the tomatoes with a fork(using a blender is also an option) till they become a puree. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to the puree and mix well. Steam your face beforehand so that the puree will stick well. To steam your face, it’s simple. Boil some water and put it in a basin. Put your face over the basin for 2 minutes. When steam rises, it will open your pores. Afterwards, simply apply the tomato honey puree to your face. Let it on for 30-60 minutes, then rinse well after.
- Rubbing raw garlic cloves on your scars can help lessen them due to the powerful sulfur compounds derived from garlic. Having some garlic intake will also be beneficial.
- Using boiled green tea extract and applying it warm on the acne scars can help soothe and with time reduce the effect.
- Cut a piece of aloe vera from the plant itself and gently rub the gel on the affected area. Aloe vera is said to have therapeutic properties.
- Using coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder has proven curative.
Dead Sea facial masks are also ideal for getting rid of acne scars. When using natural home remedies for acne scars, you need to be patient as it can take some weeks or months before seeing some noticeable results.